Oliver Stone & Elysee Johnson

Oliver Stone & Elysee Johnson

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

WARNING: Plagurism is a fckd up thing to do!!!!

It has been a while since I have posted on my blog site. I have been busy finishing writing my memoir. It has been brought to my attention that some people have been using my book title and personal story and claiming it as their own.

1. Everything in my book is documented in some way; photos, court docs, e-mails, copy write, etc. Unless you are able to find a way to go back in time to the 1960's and replace my name with yours, you had better think twice about stealing.

2. Claiming someone's life as your own is messed up. If you are doing it out of the need to help you cover up your boring life then you need more professional help than I do. If you are doing it for money; then you are just a sick and twisted abuser.

3. If you really want to know what my life was like, try spending some time in my head; you wouldn't last 30 seconds in there before you started screaming to be let out.

4. GET A LIFE, DO NOT TAKE MINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment